Sunday 10 June 2007

And

If your Niddy Noddy is adjustable then its a Rice. Of course. Everyone knows that :D

Think I am going to do some knitting. Its all gone quiet online, everyone has gone out it seems.

Now, shall I work on the socks, the bag or the other bag or the face flannel scrubbie thing. Did the first row of the socks last night. Fiddly isnt the word, made my fingers feel like sausages. Apparently it gets better as you get used to it.

Think I will work on the bag. The other one. I feel like some mindless stuff today. Its pink alpaca and I am going to felt it. Its the 'my squatty sidekick' pattern. Should be able to finish it by tomorrow if I get my skates on. The yarn is three ply so I am going to use it double stranded, hope thats enough - we shall see!

Where is everyone.............?

3 comments:

Joanna said...

The socks get easier once you've done a few rows! Of course!

Jackie said...

Hello Stalkee. I think it is you stalking me today :D

I decided to paint instead as I am behind with my homework.

Waiting for my niddy noddy (AKA youngest) to come home so I can wind the yarn for Eldest's bag. Am going to see her in two weeks and would like to have it done.

Hope you had a good day x

Fiberjoy said...

Yep, socks get easier with time. After awhile all those needle ends will behave in your hands.