Friday 8 June 2007

Its here its here its here

Sock yarn arrived today with a little freebie of some cute stitch markers. Ordered needles to go with it as I only have large DPN's but they are so SMALL.... mislaid my reading glasses and will have to find them before I get any further.

Need to find them urgently. Just read a headline on AOL which described something as 'hitting a roadblock', I thought it said 'hitting a haddock', which is not quite the same at all, is it!

Finished my painting of the African lady this morning. Like some bits, others not so much. Will find some new batteries for the camera and post it later, don't laugh, its my first attempt to paint a human since I drew them at pre-school with arms coming out of their heads. Funny how all kids do that isn't it. Tell me they do, or is it just a family trait of mine :D

No comments: