Thursday 7 June 2007

Spoon Monster!

We have one in this house. I have bought countless sets of cutlery and all the spoons go missing. Just had to eat a yoghurt with a fork. Not easy. Reminded me of those silly party games like eating a cream cracker with a plastic knife and fork. The teachers used to do this to us on the last day of term along with other such rib ticklers as eating a doughnut without licking your lips and how many crackers can you eat without needing a drink or choking to death. I honestly think they were sadists.

That is all.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Well a blog that's updated with a bit of rambling everyay like this at the moment, well it's nice to visit and see what you're upto! Neo often eats ketchup with a fork and leaves all the real food sitting there, we're off to Mc Donalds for lunch (scandalous isn't it!), they have a big soft play place where he can play and I can sit and knit.

Jackie said...

Ah, the Mc Donalds days, I remember them well!

Didn't have soft-play areas in my time, what a good idea.

I didn't realise how much I would enjoy blogging, the fact that anyone at all reads it is an added bonus and I am so enjoying getting to know everyone. Not getting much work done though :D

Enjoy your day. Mine won't go to 'crapdonalds' any more. I miss those plastic toys...

j x